Early Fetal Scan Conference
EARLY FETAL SCAN CONFERENCE 2020
Dr Simon Meager
Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist & Sonologist
Monash Ultrasound for Women & Monash Medical Centre, Melbourne, Australia
Dr Fred Ushakov
International Lecturer in Ultrasound and Fetal Medicine
Specialist in Fetal Medicine,
University College London Hospital (UCLH), UK
The Third Early Fetal Scan Conference
EARLY FETAL CARDIOLOGY:
ALL ABOUT CHD at 11-13 WEEKS
Description and Main Topics
CHD represent serious diagnostic and management challenge for ultrasound professionals and cardiologists. In resent years there were significant advances in our understanding of early manifestation of CHD and simultaneous development of newest ultrasound technology. We believe that majority of severe CHD are detectable at 11-13 weeks by use of simple scanning protocol.
During the conference we will discuss all aspects of early diagnosis, verification, counselling, diagnostic work-up and management of CHD.
The conference aims to raise awareness of the possibility of early diagnosis of different fetal anomalies. We believe that this scientific and teaching event is essential for every ultrasound and fetal medicine practitioner scanning patients at 11-14 weeks.
All participants are required to pay the Full Registration Fee (in British Pounds). Participants will be entitled to the following:
- Name badge, Conference bag and Conference Programme
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Lunch and Tea Breaks during each day of the Conference
- Drinks Reception
How to Register
- Due to the policy of the Conference, all participants are encouraged to register online.
- Alternatively, if you are unable to register online, please contact the Conference Secretariat for a hard copy registration form.
- It is essential that the instructions for payment of all fees be strictly followed.
- For group registration enquiries, please contact the Conference Secretariatfor assistance.
Confirmation of Registrations
- Once payment has been cleared, you will receive a confirmation and an official receipt via email.
- Nearer to the Course date, you will receive a Welcome Letter with direction guide via email. To expedite the collection process onsite, please bring along at the day of the Course your registration Welcome Letter.
The official language is English. No simultaneous interpretations will be available.
THE THIRD EARLY FETAL SCAN CONFERENCE
Saturday, 19 September, 2020
Sunday, 20 September, 2020
- The fee includes: 2 days Admission to the lectures, Refreshments, Lunch, and Drinks Reception
Special price for early bird: £340
- Registration fee discounted only until 15 July 2020
Register for EARLY FETAL SCAN CONFERENCE 2020
2 DAYS ATTENDANCE